Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lovely day again. Managed to salvage some of yesterday with 16 miles off road. Hardly anyone about, only 1 tiny incident where a bird or bat was chasing an insect that was lit up in my lights, then it skimmed my lid.

Yes! I met somebody in a car park who had done a similar thing! She had to contact a relative to go and get her spare key from her home 7 miles away.
Modern cars can be frustrating at times ! :wacko:

I know of someone who did this when visiting a prison, so she went back inside and asked what to do. The warden made an announcement that anyone who knew how to get into her type of car could get a few perks if they helped.

One lad came forward, went out to the car park, and after having the car identified to him, put a brick through the window and opened the door...

It's an apocryphal tale, but having worked with ex-convicts, entirely believable...

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I know of someone who did this when visiting a prison, so she went back inside and asked what to do. The warden made an announcement that anyone who knew how to get into her type of car could get a few perks if they helped.

One lad came forward, went out to the car park, and after having the car identified to him, put a brick through the window and opened the door...

It's am apocryphal tale, but having worked with ex-convicts, entirely believable...
Did he get the perks promised though?

And Peggy Gordon?
I get it now ! Just googled it !

Top Bottom