Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I had a couple of twinges from my teeth yesterday, and was able to get in to the dentist mid-morning, so I could both have 2 cavities filled.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_0674.JPG

First ride wearing sunblock today :tongue:

:sun:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5550834, member: 9609"]Cut the grass today - have never cut it before April in the past, some seriously weird weather[/QUOTE]
-2C here, just right for clearing the yard of dog shite. Not so cold as it's frozen to the ground, not so warm as it's smelly, or disintegrating. I may cut my yard in May, this year, at the rate we are going. At least no big snowfalls, but they think the temperature over the weekend may be -8C Sunday and Monday for a high temperature. And I had 55mph winds around here the other day, as a winter storm went by to our north. I saw a pear tree down by McDonalds this afternoon which was snapped off just above the roots.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
SPF25 was recommended twenty-five years ago.
They tell the fairer skinned folk around here to wear SPF 30, of course it's all gauged to the amount of time the protection is given. So a higher SPF, or more applications, if you would be out longer. I sometimes wear SPF 30 when I'm going to be at work, where I'm in the sun all day driving, but I'm darker than most. I'd use higher SPF if I were at higher altitude as well, but I'm only at about 750-1000 feet. But I recommend SPF 50 to the new boots at work.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
They tell the fairer skinned folk around here to wear SPF 30, of course it's all gauged to the amount of time the protection is given. So a higher SPF, or more applications, if you would be out longer. I sometimes wear SPF 30 when I'm going to be at work, where I'm in the sun all day driving, but I'm darker than most. I'd use higher SPF if I were at higher altitude as well, but I'm only at about 750-1000 feet. But I recommend SPF 50 to the new boots at work.
Whatever happened to Suntan Oil, I think Ambre Solaire had a protection factor of about 1.

Top Bottom