Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Storm Freya has arrived :ohmy:

It's got a bit winy out. Was like that yesterday in N. Wales. I decided a bit of maintenance to the caravan's front fence was needed this morning, to prepare it for the storm. Our concrete base isn't great at the front of the caravan, where the fence posts are bolted. They can be a bit wobbly, so I have a couple of wooden braces fixed to the caravan. These were a bit loose after the winter, so out came some string and screws (high tech).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks out my Fasthosts email was hacked on friday. I noticed a few 'bounced spam' emails. Then I couldn't get into my account, nor the 'control panel'.

Phoned customer services earlier and they reset everything after quite a number of questions (all had to be correct). When I got into the emails, I had an email sat there from Fasthosts to say they had automatically scrambled my password as soon as they detected the bounced spam. Good service and no further worries now.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've made my own compost heap today. A big bag of compost and loads of mouldy rotting fruit skins and veg' was used. I layered the fruit and veg then covered each layer with the compost. The best bit was the rotting red cabbage I bought last October. When I cut the plastic wrapper off it this stinking brown liquid poured out. Some parsnips also from last October were just as manky.

classic33

Leg End Member
The "Beast from the East" returns?

Top Bottom