Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tiggy the cat is OK - one of the holes has healed over, the other improving. Vet's just administered a long acting anti-biotic !! That with worming tablet, and metacam for her arthritis, that will be £96 please. Vet reccons dog or fox bite (most likely fox here). Only two dogs, on our road, and both are on a lead.

Just got back and an ad is now telling me "Convert Data", which is quite worrying, frankly. What data do I need to convert? Why? Is there a deadline and what happens if I don't? Should I even post this message before converting it? Will it crash the entire internet if I post without converting data?

Apparently not. Phew. As you were everyone.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Busy day, just had my B12 jab so I should be all systems go by Thursday..

alicat

Legendary Member
My 34 year cunning plan has worked. Today I serviced and put back into use a new to me sewing machine that was top of the range in 1969 and it works fine. It's the machine that my grandmother used to make clothes for us when I was a child and the cunningness is that I bought the same model second hand in 1985 so I now have a spare for parts and I have never had to relearn the intricacies of a different sewing machine. I also have the pleasure of the knowledge that it's my grandma's machine.

Oh and it's a brilliant machine. Find me a modern machine that is so quiet and does chain stitch. ^_^

Top Bottom