Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33 they are jumpers not cardigans:okay:
Aran Wool Sweaters, just checked.

Lovely supper of guinea fowl wrapped in bacon with sage & onion stuffing (done in the crock pot, but finished in the oven), gravy made from the cooking juices, garlic & rosemary bulgur wheat, and roast mediterranean veggies (baby san marzano tomatoes, courgettes, sweet peppers & red onions).

Stuffed.

P.S. Most ingredients (other than cupboard staples) on yellow sticker of course LOL

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I wondered why the car was covered in dust, no camels or arabs though. Maybe that'll be tomorrow ?
The red dust gives good sunrises and sunsets, they say. It quite often gets picked up by winds and lands on the Alps, turning the snow a subtle shade of light pink.

BTW, probably best to carry an umbrella for the last two hazards.:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Uh? 2-0 and gutted. Outclassed grrrr!
Cardigan it is then?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cut my grass, and won the battle with the trees and brush as well, after a good GP visit and a trip to Goodwill, I had lunch with Mrs.GA, and a bicycle ride thereafter. Japanese style pull saw, axe, and parang were all used in the brush and tree cutting. But I use a pull saw for a lot of carpentry as well.
Pull saws are wonderful for branch lopping. Much as I would love to have a small chainsaw, they scare the living daylights out of me.

BTW, I got an email from Pinterest saying I might be interested in logging photos...…...and vintage black glamour. I'm scratching my head on that one.

Top Bottom