Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cause a friend who lives in the next village along was awake all night :laugh:

So you were asleep but other people were kept awake by the noise.

You don't snore do you?

Cream of asparagus soup and home made bread for supper. That hit the spot. :hungry:

And there's a doughnut with my name on it for afters. :hyper:

We were treated to some Hungarian goulash soup, made by a genuine Hungarian person.

I suggested I make something British next time but she suddenly remembered a pressing appointment...

Last edited:
Someone has suggested I apply to work as a trainer in the local US military base. Apparently they try to have a full programme of arts and crafts training for people on base, not least to try and dissuade some of their service personnel from going out on the lash and getting into trouble with local police authorities...

Applied. This could be interesting...

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
We were treated to some Hungarian goulash soup, made by a genuine Hungarian person.

I suggested I make something British next time but she suddenly remembered a pressing appointment...
Rissoles - minced beef, onion and bread pressed into a patty and fried (not an alternative name for a fish cake (breaded fish patty, no potato) as they are in Sheffield (where confusingly, a fish cake has more potato in it than fish)).

Rissoles are definitely not healthy, but they are very tasty.

Top Bottom