Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Guru
As one of the commentators said " Truly unbelievable ! " :whistle:

:giggle:

Latest news is that the stage arrived back at the hiring company 30 mins late, but they're getting it to us as fast as possible.

The stage arrived.

It's the wrong one.

This means that instead of a two hour build we have a four hour build because stuff we'd planned afor tomorrow needs to be done as the stage is built.

As the one occupational therapist in the team I'm obviously the most useless right now so I'm making sandwiches.

Lullabelle

Banana
:rain::rain::rain::rain:

classic33

Leg End Member
The stage arrived.

It's the wrong one.

This means that instead of a two hour build we have a four hour build because stuff we'd planned afor tomorrow needs to be done as the stage is built.

As the one occupational therapist in the team I'm obviously the most useless right now so I'm making sandwiches.
Can you make a cuppa that's somewhere near drinkable, and enough so there's no empty cups?

tyred

Legendary Member
Had a day off work today. Did a quick bit of shopping quite early this morning before coming home and putting away my shopping and venturing out for a 50 mile ride. It was mostly groceries I bought but I did buy a tin of insect repellent from the chemists in preparation for tonight where I was supposed to be a volunteer steward for an outdoor event (now postponed due to thunderous torrential rain) and I always get eaten alive by midges and I thought I'd try some protection.

I couldn't find it when I got back from my ride, looked everywhere, concluded that somehow must have left it on the counter in the shop, ran back to the shop hoping to find the same sales assistant who might remember me but didn't see her, bought another tin of repellent, ran home (getting completely drenched in the process as the heavens had opened). Got dried out, realised I had a few missed calls from the festival people, called them back to find the show was postponed due to the weather warning. At least I'd have the insist repellent for when it does happen.

Went to make something to eat a little while ago, opened the fridge and found I had neatly set the original tin beside the pound of sausages I had bought in the morning...:banghead::cry::wacko:

Top Bottom