Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Who ate who?
I ate it. I'll let you know if I survive the night. It might erupt, Alien-style from my stomach:eek:

Lullabelle

Banana
Bored. Last day in work for two weeks, and bored.

Only excitement today was I had to do a photo shoot for some marketing material for a NHS Conference. Such is my good looks, I did try and get the photographer to get out the snap chat filters and soft focus, but he just smiled....

Blooming difficult trying to look like you are actually working. The only way the three of us could make the shots work, was actually talking about work and trying not to laugh.

PS the camera's lens survived, just.

We have 4 engineers who do the same thing :dry: :giggle:

To answer the question of what I got up to yesterday is simple . What does someone do when going to collect N+1-1+1 bike? You make a day out of it !

We went to Bletchley Park ! It was sort of that way and we had some time to kill, plus it was a place we wanted to visit.

It is an interesting place. I think the journey up wore me out a bit, so I wasn't very interested in reading text. I found the Enigma machines interesting and

the way in which messages were sent. The architecture in the house is really amazing!

I collected my bike from a fellow CC er. It was nice to meet someone you only know from text.

I will be doing some polishing later this morning.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_1901.JPG

Mmmm... Banana cake's nearly baked :hungry:

Top Bottom