Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Yes ! She's talking to her phone in French ! :wacko:
Is this normal or has she just woke up & found she has learnt a new language whilst asleep?

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I must say my long reach hedge trimmer and pruner is proving its worth. We now have a number of ragged, but shorter bushes.

D

Deleted member 26715

Yesterday my cell phone got thoroughly confused when the train I was on looped right next to the French border and it started sensing pylons on the other side of the Rhine.
Was once on the Cumbrian coast somewhere near Whitehaven I think & made a phone call, when I got the bill there was a charge for a call made on roaming when I asked my provider I was told I made the call whilst in the Isle of Man, somehow the signal from Manx Telecom must have been stronger than my own provider, it was soon cancelled.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Was once on the Cumbrian coast somewhere near Whitehaven I think & made a phone call, when I got the bill there was a charge for a call made on roaming when I asked my provider I was told I made the call whilst in the Isle of Man, somehow the signal from Manx Telecom must have been stronger than my own provider, it was soon cancelled.

There are a couple of placed on N Wales coast when my phone has picked up Manx Telecom.

Top Bottom