Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning.

I've got to deliver a cake today.

Cake delivered with help from Bakfiets and Beautiful Daughter. The person collecting them for the school cake stall was a little surprised when they answered the door: I guess he wasn't expecting a beardy bloke with a Bakfiets and large Akubra hat to appear on his doorstep on a Saturday morning...

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Cake delivered with help from Bakfiets and Beautiful Daughter. The person collecting them for the school cake stall was a little surprised then they answered the door: I guess he wasn't expecting a beardy bloke with a Bakfiets and large Akubra hat to appear in his doorstep on a Saturday morning...
Just searched 'Akubra hat'.

I want one!

Nope. East side.
That side as well !
Bridgewater had one 3.? On the Richter scale .

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
This evenings Advent calendar chocolate treat was a white chocolate nutty caramel.

In other news, the kitten we rescued has gone to his new home. His name is Charlie.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been looking for Pictionary Air, but it seems it's this year's top toy (only £15-£20). Can't get it. Mrs F said, 'can you get anything for the Xbox 360 ?'

The 360 is downstairs and is hardly ever used, as my lot are PC gamers, or PS4/Xbox One. Found, on ebay, a 'Udraw xbox tablet with drawing game, and an electronic 'Pictionary game' for £17. This will do - it will probably only get used over Christmas and when friends come round.

Top Bottom