Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I have had to buy a new iron.

The thermostat must have gone as the collar of my work shirt started melting and sticking to the plate as soon as I started this morning. And before you ask, yes it was set on the normal middle heat setting and was still quite warm half an hour after being unplugged!

classic33

Leg End Member
I have had to buy a new iron.

The thermostat must have gone as the collar of my work shirt started melting and sticking to the plate as soon as I started this morning. And before you ask, yes it was set on the normal middle heat setting and was still quite warm half an hour after being unplugged!
Rowenta or Phillips, the one that failed?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
We heard him rummaging for peanuts in my waste paper basket as we were enjoying our pork joint. We crept up the stairs and eventually he shot out of his hiding place and disappeared through a crack in the skirting.
Well, a formal declaration of war has been made, the traps are baited, and his days are numbered. Silly boy.

classic33

Leg End Member
We heard him rummaging for peanuts in my waste paper basket as we were enjoying our pork joint. We crept up the stairs and eventually he shot out of his hiding place and disappeared through a crack in the skirting.
Well, a formal declaration of war has been made, the traps are baited, and his days are numbered. Silly boy.
"Mousey Decker, The Return"

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Take no chances, you never know!
Nobody takes my pilchards.....

Top Bottom