Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning all , i have decided overnight that no more cycling for me outside of our rear gate till the covid 19 is all over

I can see the logic in that.

I think I'm going to be switching to going out after dark, as there were far too many people out and about for my tastes the other day. As I've done my fair share of commuting, I'm well set up for night time cycling.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
In these times of crisis, we have decided the best thing is to hunker down and form an on-farm cult.

With Kitty as our 'charismatic leader'.

She isn't in the slightest bit impressed, as she thought that was how things were ordered anyhow.

In these times of crisis, we have decided the best thing is to hunker down and form an on-farm cult.

With Kitty as our 'charismatic leader'.

View attachment 511070

She isn't in the slightest bit impressed, as she thought that was how things were ordered anyhow.

It's the same order here chez Casa Reynard...

Say, it wasn't you who trebuchet-ed a box of wonky veg to land on my doorstep the other day? :scratch:

P.S. Thanks for the veg growing advice xxx

Tonight folks,Mr and Mrs P will be sat watching a film.One of our many dvd's.QUARTET never seen it but Billy Connolly and Tom Courtney Michael Gambon Maggie Smith Pauline Collins.Plus two cans of Polish beer which i intend to polish off,pop corn provided by Mrs P and a mint choc aero bar to finish.What more do you need.

A self-heating, vibrating hot water bottle in a plush, furry cover. ;)

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
It's the same order here chez Casa Reynard...

Say, it wasn't you who trebuchet-ed a box of wonky veg to land on my doorstep the other day? :scratch:

P.S. Thanks for the veg growing advice xxx

Twas not I, but I'm considering installing a similar device to repel the hungry hoardes if the normal supply chain breaks down.
Ammo being rotten cabbages..

As a lighter antidote to the strict protocols we've imposed on ourselves around cleaning and distancing, we've devised an entertainments list.

That spans from spoon carving, through knot tying, to sock puppetry, and storytelling.. Via an overnight camp on the hill top (separate tents natch) pasty making :hungry: and a personally distanced disco..

Oh and a tidying-up-to-music :wacko:

The last one is definitely not my idea of fun...

No worries on the veg advice. :okay:

My normal teaching schedule being suspended, I've got to bestow my nollige on someone.

There's only so much 'splaining I can expect the folks here to tolerate :blush:

I have just taken a bread out of the oven. It is now cooling on a wire rack.

Twas not I, but I'm considering installing a similar device to repel the hungry hoardes if the normal supply chain breaks down.
Ammo being rotten cabbages..

As a lighter antidote to the strict protocols we've imposed on ourselves around cleaning and distancing, we've devised an entertainments list.

That spans from spoon carving, through knot tying, to sock puppetry, and storytelling.. Via an overnight camp on the hill top (separate tents natch) pasty making :hungry: and a personally distanced disco..

Oh and a tidying-up-to-music :wacko:

The last one is definitely not my idea of fun...

No worries on the veg advice. :okay:

My normal teaching schedule being suspended, I've got to bestow my nollige on someone.

There's only so much 'splaining I can expect the folks here to tolerate :blush:

Have you tried rotten sugar beet? Those would certainly keep the marauding hordes away should it be required... :laugh:

Pasty making sounds good. :hungry:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I can see the logic in that.

I think I'm going to be switching to going out after dark, as there were far too many people out and about for my tastes the other day. As I've done my fair share of commuting, I'm well set up for night time cycling.

My rides last week just didn't feel right what with being told to stay in .

We are in lockdown due to my partner's health so it also didn't seem fair .

Enjoy your night time cycling

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Well, I think I've discovered a hidden talent. What with hairdressers being closed, I decided to have a go myself with the clippers.

Of course, I'm not daft.

I volunteered my son to be my first customer. :laugh:

It went well. I've definitely missed my calling. His hair is now 10mm long, all over. His mother is pleased ^_^

Next, my turn. Not the easiest to cut your own hair I discovered, but therapeutic. I wanted mine a bit shorter so opted for a 5mm cut all over.

I'm pleased with the result. My wife not so much. She says she's sure I featured on Crimewatch recently... :rolleyes:

My daughter likes my new 'do'. She keeps coming up to me and rubbing my head shouting, "It's so fluffffyyyy!" And running away. :laugh:

Top Bottom