Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What happens when a teenager with a penchant for drawing Anime gets hold of your stationary stationery, [thanks @Reynard] during a pandemic caused lockdown:

DSC_4554.JPG

DSC_4556.JPG

Last edited:

gbb

Legendary Member
Back to work tomorrow :blush:
Is that a good thing?
I like my work, I'm not overly eager to go back to a busy busy packhouse with lot of people in it.
Ah well, back today but wasnt so bad.
They have opened another large room and split the large canteen in two to spread people around.
Tables that sit six are set up with two chairs, one at opposing ends of the other.
2 mtr space signs are on the walls, on the floors, everywhere.
All the normally closed doors are now tied wide open, I guess to allow airflow and a healthier environment.
They've split the shifts in two and now effectively have a morning shift and an afternoon shift, this stops the packing lines being so crowded.

I'd settle for being at home on 80% wages though...

Aaaargh!!! Hot pressed watercolour paper, bits that have already been painted and a layer of masking fluid are NOT a good combination.

Ah well, I know not to try that again... Hopefully this is fixable.

Go on show us, we know you want to^_^

If you mean me, it isn't that exciting: I buy sheets of thin plastic to make models like this from. I turns out that on this occasion I accidentally ordered my 0.5mm and 0.3mm sheets in sizes big enough to fill the box.

Also some brass rod, which they managed to bend, and pencil leads for my clicky pencils, and binders for the bale of paperwork I'm about to get hit by when I start work...

Last edited:
Top Bottom