Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Morning All.

Coffee brewed, garden watered, now logging into the office from the Shed ! :laugh: Looks like I'm here for at least another 3 months , then only part time in the office, if at all ! Strange times.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My wife and I are watching the film Lost Horizon and I just wondered if any members are bursting into song and leaping around like mad things ? :whistle:
I've only seen the one from the 1930's, no leaping about or singing. I trust you are speaking of the 1973 version, with songs by Burt Bacharach.

Another hot and hayfevery day here chez Casa Reynard. To add to the misery from the elderflowers, I now have loads of willow fluff floating past. The grass is coated in white fluffy bits.

They are doing roadworks outside, There is a man standing with a stop-go board t'other side of my gate.

I have slept on my decisions in the cat show and I may be changing the odd placing here or there. It's hard when you've got so many good entries in a very big class. I had 104 cats to judge, and I split the class into four sections.

The theme in today's photography challenge is "That Friday Feeling"

NR1F6403_small.jpg

Just a few plans for later... :whistle:

Top Bottom