Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sunny, breezy and perishingly cold here chez Casa Reynard.

I have had an indoor morning doing general puttering around as I don't fancy being outside. Just as well I was in, because look what came in the post!

NR1F6937_small.jpg

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Sunny, breezy and perishingly cold here chez Casa Reynard.

I have had an indoor morning doing general puttering around as I don't fancy being outside. Just as well I was in, because look what came in the post!

View attachment 567714

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I can't be snotty about that as I spend much of my free time making model trains and quite ridiculous steampunk machines...

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Did you try to start it?
No, as it isn't the best at starting in the cold weather and I want to get the battery charger on it before trying to run it to avoid damaging the battery by boosting it. It'll take several hours to charge so figured I set it going in the morning. The car unlocked readily enough and the hazards switched off as soon as I pressed the button.

I can't be snotty about that as I spend much of my free time making model trains an quite ridiculous steampunk machines...

Nothing wrong whatsoever with any of that! :smile:

I've catalogued the magazines, put them in protective sleeves and added them to the relevant section of archive. I will digitize the relevant bits over the weekend. :smile:

Top Bottom