Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Having an orange for my evening snack isn't as nice as having a few chocolate digestive biscuits.

Will I really live longer or will it just seem like it?

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Waiting on you going past on your bike!
Possibly. I was in the car today. I am planning to do some loops of the village to do January’s 50km challenge - 14.2 loops to make the distance (small village) so if they are still there I’ll wave every time I go by :hello: :laugh:

Preliminary rear view of the Higman done.

It's still at the same scale as the image I used, so I will have to convert all the measurements. I know the separation of the chassis rails is 29 inches or 736 mm, so that's enough data to do the conversion. Fortunately, except for the bumper, the car is symmetrical along the center line, so that will make things a LOT easier. Some oval racing cars have a marked degree of stagger built into them.

Need to re-do the side view as I've made a balls-up of it somewhere. :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Preliminary rear view of the Higman done.

It's still at the same scale as the image I used, so I will have to convert all the measurements. I know the separation of the chassis rails is 29 inches or 736 mm, so that's enough data to do the conversion. Fortunately, except for the bumper, the car is symmetrical along the center line, so that will make things a LOT easier. Some oval racing cars have a marked degree of stagger built into them.

Need to re-do the side view as I've made a balls-up of it somewhere. :blush:
Where did the other one go?

Page 4279

Top Bottom