Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I rode my bike for the first time this year

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Downloaded an app onto my phone for the first time ever today. I'm not a great phone user so feel quite pleased with my little self.
It was plant net, if anyone's interested, and it's helped me identify a tree in my garden (a red oak, if anyone is still further interested).

If no-one's interested, it's still plant net and a red oak.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
My wife and I went for a walk. We went across some fields that I used to play in she I was young. They have started building on them . Thousands of houses . :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reminds me of a cartoon I saw just after the financial crash. A couple, looking over a gate over rolling green fields and one says to the other - "I remember when all this was banks".

D

Deleted member 26715

My wife and I went for a walk. We went across some fields that I used to play in she I was young. They have started building on them . Thousands of houses . :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
We live in a village 4 miles from the town centre, when we moved here apart from an odd farmhouse we were 2.5 miles from the edge of the town, if they are allowed to do the latest development which looks like they will be allowed to we will be virtually joined up. We are or rather were 4 villages along the same road, now you just enter the first & leave the fourth & don't know you've gone through different ones.

gavgav

Guru
Well after watching that press conference, I’m off to the beer cupboard :cry:

Top Bottom