Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wahay time
I have a Zoom mtg tomorrow

MntnMan62

Über Member
My son has a small fish tank. He's got 4 fish, two snails and a crab in there. The crabs name is Meat. He said, "Dad, I think we lost Meat." I took a look and for as long as I looked there was no movement. I told him, "Son, Meat has passed on. The crab is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. His metabolic processes are now history. He's off the twig. He's kicked the bucket. He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir. This is an ex-crab." His response. "Thanks Dad."

My son has a small fish tank. He's got 4 fish, two snails and a crab in there. The crabs name is Meat. He said, "Dad, I think we lost Meat." I took a look and for as long as I looked there was no movement. I told him, "Son, Meat has passed on. The crab is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. His metabolic processes are now history. He's off the twig. He's kicked the bucket. He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir. This is an ex-crab." His response. "Thanks Dad."

Good to see you used tact and delicacy in this potentially traumatic situation.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
He's only resting. :whistle:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
He's tired after a long squa... err... scuttle.

Top Bottom