Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I went for a walk up to the top of Telegraph Hill and the setting sun immediately disappeared behind a bank of clouds. So I took a photo of how social distancing works up there....
View attachment 575445

:eek:

In the UK the police would be fining them for having picnics

tyred

Legendary Member
I thought everyone had given that up. The only thing it produces is dodgy passwords.
I have about 6 different passwords that need changed on the various different systems I use at work. Complete headwreck as they all have different criteria and most cases you can't just recycle them as it won't accept previous passwords.

One of the passwords is for an extremely user-unfriendly portal that links back to a prehistoric mainframe based system and even after four years I still can't get it right first time and usually end up locking my account:evil:You need to log in manually using a load of commands and the password needs exactly eight characters with one capital letter, two numbers and one special character (except & and *) in a very precise order:wacko:

tyred

Legendary Member
I used to just increase the number on mine. Always left it to the last minute though.
I mostly do that too.:becool:

Errands run. Cat hair in mask. I was sneezing my way around Ely, with people looking at me as if I was well strange.

Gave me plenty of personal space too. :laugh:

Popped into Tesco for milk and some other gubbins while I was there, and came out with a kilo of sausage, a cooked chicken and three quarters of a kilo of Gouda on yellow sticker... :blush:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I don't see why, getting vit D & nicely separated.
I can't help but feel that if everyone stuck to the guidance we'd have saved tens of thousands of lives, and I'd be allowed to go out for a beer by now. In itself, despite being way outside guidance and legal limits, I didn't think of it as being something to report, because it was outdoors and mostly done without very close contact.

Top Bottom