Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another nice run on the trike this morning but a cold northerly wind so need to get mid season togs on.
Out at 0730 and only a couple of cars going fast so locals at that speed. Another with a local running up the volcano. Really the plug of one but there is loch at the top and a lovely view. Beyond me now, not so much going up but coming down is more of a problem.
A flock of about a dozen incontinent sheep have escaped from near Dervaig I think and wandered down the road. I could see where they have probably stopped overnight before heading down a couple of miles to check out the campsite. Obviously nothing doing there so they started back up but stopped for a rest all spaced out 2 metres apart at the side of the road so not in danger from passing traffic. Not wearing masks but socially distanced.:smile:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Same weather as @biggs682 ...
Not strange, though, as we're only about 7 miles apart :laugh:

Tribansman

Veteran
Was up with the lark for 15 hilly miles with mini T. Managed his fastest average yet, 12.5mph. May need to fit a front derailleur and double chainring soon.

20210801_084316.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Did you know that the company AEG Has been spelt wrong and should be AGE because that is how long we have been trying to find the correct part on their site and been going round and round in circles! :angry:. We know which bits don't fit our cooker so I suppose that by the process of elimination we would eventually find it ! :angry:
I let them know what I thought of their web site . :smile:

Have you tried "espares" at eSpares - Spare Parts & Accessories for Electrical Appliances | eSpares

I realised that while in Stuttgart there will be blocks of time when the family are otherwise engaged and I'll not be needed, so I'll take my touring bike to make sure I'm not bored.

Top Bottom