Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Eating out tomorrow,Sheesh Mahal,me Mrs P and our two adult children,our son is coming to Leeds for a tattoo,never got tattoos myself.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Advance warning for anyone thinking of visiting Speicher Towers over the next few weeks. Do not sit still for too long, or you will be recycled, or put in the landfill bin, washed and ironed, put in the compost bin, or have some buttons sewn on you. :unsure:
When I was in hospital once after an operation one of the nurses advised me not to sit in one place for too long or Betty the Charge Nurse would have me washed and polished. She was very keen on cleanliness and keeping her staff busy.

classic33

Leg End Member
The 1,083-foot (330-meter) asteroid will come within 2.4 million miles (3.9 million km) of Earth, still about 10 times farther away than the moon. It'll swing closest at approximately 13:51 UTC (8:51 a.m. EST; translate UTC to your time).

https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-news/see-a-large-stony-asteroid-race-across-the-sky/

"Our live feed, free live feed is scheduled for 18 Jan. 2022, starting at 20:00 UTC" (answer 3pm East Coast US)

View: https://youtu.be/xLrj1xa43pw

It missed!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Especially with crisps... :blush:
See, it were right weren't it!!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Decent night's sleep
Mug of coffee while sitting in bed listening to the radio and looking out of the window at a hard frost covering everything
Bedding washed
Clippers run over hair (about two months growth removed)
Vacuuming done
Kitchen floor mopped
More coffee
Shopping completed including food for this week's late shifts at work
Using up leftovers for a tea of fishcake, scrambled egg, beans & toast
Another coffee

The only bad point to the day was the morning's sunshine turning into a grey, misty murk by the time I went out. Back to work tomorrow, but it's only a three day week as I'm using up holiday and getting into practice for partial retirement (if it's ever processed correctly^_^)

Top Bottom