Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Waiting to come home after 3 long days. My flight is at 0300 to IST and then 0745 back to LHR arriving 0950. Oh what a night....
And no booze cos you're driving at the other end ?

Lovely american-inspired supper here tonight; bbq pulled pork, jacket spuds and coleslaw. And there's a piece of chocolate cheesecake tucked away in the fridge for later. Everything bought on YS, cost to me, less than a bag of crisps a head. :hungry:

In other mundanities, Lexi's obsession with baskets continues... :laugh:

18194124_10154548793627285_5538676327452705457_n.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
1 hour 45...
....and, in other news, I have accidentally swallowed my chewing gum.
Look on the bright side Fabbers, it could have been a pair of powerful neodymium magnets. What happens is that they each end up in a different part of the small intestine......and get attracted to each other, perforating the gut in the process. Google "Buckyballs".:okay:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Look on the bright side Fabbers, it could have been a pair of powerful neodymium magnets. What happens is that they each end up in a different part of the small intestine......and get attracted to each other, perforating the gut in the process. Google "Buckyballs".:okay:
Ahhh, Buckminster Fullerine!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I built a geodesic dome once. Bucky was held up to be some kind of deity amongst stoned-out techies at the time. The cult of personality was big back then.
He taught at my university. A few years before I was there, though. He also built some geodesic homes in Carbondale, now they have big high fences around them, to discourage quite so much onlooking.

Top Bottom