Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Woman's Hour is discussing farting :ohmy:

That Jane Garvey pushing the boundries again.

Ok just tuned in and it's all about mascara, I'm going back to sky sports news.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Crane/Building Site News

OK, the big boy cranes are supposed to be turning up this week or next. There's a lot of activity going on getting the site ready for them. Dave the JCB driver said that most of our street will be blocked off during arrival and installation.

So. They've now finished laying down the floor of the first level of the larger block #1, now working on level 2
20161102_101219.jpg

For block #2 they are still working on the ground level and walls.
20161102_101231.jpg

Salty seadog

Crane/Building Site News

OK, the big boy cranes are supposed to be turning up this week or next. There's a lot of activity going on getting the site ready for them. Dave the JCB driver said that most of our street will be blocked off during arrival and installation.

So. They've now finished laying down the floor of the first level of the larger block #1, now working on level 2 View attachment 149964

For block #2 they are still working on the ground level and walls.
View attachment 149965

Not the worst view out of your window atm Ian, will it be lost when this is finished?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

It's not such a bad thing. The immediate area is a shyte hole of neglected warehouses and one of the reasons we bought this building is due to all the new housing going up. All potential future customers for our new adventures.

My office is on the left. The pics above are what were the warehouses below

This is one of my other views at the moment

This is an image of the 4 blocks The 2 red outlines are what they are building at the moment. The 2 to the left are the next phase. The one to the right is my block.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Salty seadog

It's not such a bad thing. The immediate area is a shyte hole of neglected warehouses and one of the reasons we bought this building is due to all the new housing going up. All potential future customers for our new adventures.

My office is on the left. The pics above are what were the warehouses below
3825214_5992ba32.jpg

This is one of my other views at the moment
2632413_19657443.jpg

This is an image of the 4 blocks The 2 red outlines are what they are building at the moment. The 2 to the left are the next phase. The one to the right is my block.
Untitled.jpg

Hmmm, as long as you get to see the sky still. It does look a bit desolate in those middle pics.

Top Bottom