Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Legendary Member
(Mike dons sunglasses and squints at screen through fingers). Blimey. That looks like one of those colour-blindness testing thingamejigs.

:laugh:
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
How do we know that the interpreter's aren't just telling each person what they want them to hear ?
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
[QUOTE 5274326, member: 9609"]Since I can't find a "Your bike in Front of a Giraffe" thread, I will have to post it here
View attachment 413893 [/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's a your bike in front of a fence thread where that would have fitted nicely.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
I have a question about these ( In Front of ) pictures ? Does it depend on the person's point of view ?

It gets entertaining when your picture doesn't fit in any of those threads. I recon it might be an Idea to combine all those your bike in front of threads into just one thread simply titled Your Bike In Front Of.
 
Top Bottom