Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Legendary Member
When you say forage.... more like scrumping methinks seeing as Walnuts grow on trees not hedges ;)

Nope, I really do mean forage. :smile: Trees growing in the hedgerows are fair game for anyone. Same applies to apples and filberts. (The advantage of living out in the boonies.)

I wouldn't help myself to anything that belongs to someone else.
 

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
In route-checking for Saturday's 200km audax the organiser's left off 4 key consecutive route instructions. The result? There may be some lost participants in rural Lincolnshire.

Oh, and the gpx file puts you down a nasty A-road rather than the instructions which take a nicer, quiet route to Gainsborough.
Yes, I checked it too and the route sheet and GPX don't match. Picked the best of both and tweaked accordingly. Depending which weather website you look at, tomorrow may be interesting :sun:☔⛈⚡

I'll be the one in the Bolsover jersey.
 

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Yes, I checked it too and the route sheet and GPX don't match. Picked the best of both and tweaked accordingly. Depending which weather website you look at, tomorrow may be interesting :sun:☔⛈⚡

I'll be the one in the Bolsover jersey.

That means you won't be lost somewhere in rural Lincolnshire :whistle:

Looks like it'll be showers all day. Just deciding whether to go full wet and steady or lightweight and fast. Probably the former, although I'll double-check tomorrow morning's weather forecast, which means top tube bag, extra battery back, etc.. I'll be in a Ravensthorpe CC jersey.
 
Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Ah yes, but where? Hence the need for a map.
Just keep an eye open for the teddy bears. Then follow them.
 
Top Bottom