Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another bright sunny morning.
Today I have to go and get more blood taken for more obscure tests.

I noticed yesterday that the local camp site was almost empty but the main town car park is jammed with motorhomes and there is concern expressed by some that it is a disaster waiting to happen. BBQs and lots of booze with vans almost touching side to side.
The council refuse to enforce any rules as they claim they cannot do so unless charges are imposed. Charges have in the past been rejected locally but many are now changing their minds since the whole thing is a total guddle.

Next thing to do is try to get my trike fixed by Kinetics but getting it to Glasgow is a bit of a problem.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another lovely bright morning on the perambulation. The good weather seems to have brought out a lot of new joggers in the mornings.

The council have placed cones and l men at work signs outside but there's nobody working there so far.

I suppose it must be time to dig another hole in the road as it must have been six weeks since the last hole was dug.

I wish they'd put in some traffic calming as the boyracer problem is out of control around here.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk. A much brighter start to the day, but even chillier than earlier in the week - when I got up for a pee just before 7am I had a look out the window and my car was white with frost and there was also some frost on the ground. I decided that it was better to go back to bed afterwards and have another hour's kip (which turned into more like an hour and a half).
If I can't find anything better to do this afternoon the grass may get cut.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Good morning from Suffolk. A much brighter start to the day, but even chillier than earlier in the week - when I got up for a pee just before 7am I had a look out the window and my car was white with frost and there was also some frost on the ground. I decided that it was better to go back to bed afterwards and have another hour's kip (which turned into more like an hour and a half).
If I can't find anything better to do this afternoon the grass may get cut.

If it is warm enough, after cutting the grass, remember to sit in your garden chair and admire your newly-mown lawn. ^_^

a neighbor got some bad news then got stranded. me & a stranger helped her & her was grateful. I'm afraid she's going to have to make alternate living plans. hopefully her nearby Son will pitch in!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
If it is warm enough, after cutting the grass, remember to sit in your garden chair and admire your newly-mown lawn. ^_^

It's a bit chilly for that sort of thing round here - as well as the garden chair I'd need to get the thermals out as well 😂

Will standing by the back door with a mug of coffee do? From this you'll be able to deduce that I'm not a gardener and too tight to pay anyone to sort it out for a while.
IMG_20240426_152452406.jpg

Top Bottom