Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Wifey confirmed we will have no tulips this year despite planting them & having same come up fine at my Mother's house. ours were all nibbled by wild wabbits! Grrr :cursing::cry:

Wild rabbit preventative/solution"

Attachments

• DSC01857.JPG
    DSC01857.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 1
Morning.
It's not cycling weather. We've had a lot of rain . I think tomorrow's car boot sale will be cancelled! Next week seems to be more rain! :angry:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Light rain forecast but no signs of it appearing just yet.
Interesting watching the marine traffic passing up and down the Sound. Yesterday evening a giant bulk carrier going at a fair speed which must be about 18 knots and this morning in contast a small Calmac ferry heading south. Wonder where it is heading? Perhaps the Kilchoan one diverted to assist with excess traffic on the Lochaline route.
Need to head up and close my top shed as the local cats have probably been exploring during the night and if it rains with any wind it blows the rain in the doorway. The whole thing is falling to bits anyway so would not make much difference but I would need to get another one built. I cannot be bothered with the work that would entail tho'.

Top Bottom