Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see there is a Chesini bike for sale !

I wonder if it's the one and only? :whistle:

Christ! That's a relief.
20240427_152021.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
yes please, thank you very much! :hungry: what will you be having? :biggrin:

Does remind me of an incident a while ago on the ferry home. We ordered fish and chips then went to a table but the meal never arrived. When I went to enquire it transpired that when the steward was looking for us an American couple who had ordered nothing had claimed our meal and said they thought it was included in the ticket when challenged later.
Aye right.

A grey, chilly and drizzly day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Could have been better after feeling really bleurgh yesterday. Still don't feel terribly stellar. Oh, the joy of lady issues. So I've not done very much other than curl up with a hot water bottle and watch copious quantities of snooker.

I did have to pop out earlier to convey the parental unit to the quack to get her covid jab.

Not planning on cooking this evening as there's stuff in the fridge that needs using up, but I do have an interesting kitchen project on the go which will be completed later this evening.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A few showers of light rain today. Tomorrow looks good but the last day forecast with sunshine for a while.
The night time temperature is set to rise by about 5 degrees so the heating can get turned down further or even off completely.
Kinetics Ben Cooper suggests a loose battery could be my trike problem but on trying out his suggestion it appears not. More likely a broken wire somewhere I think so I am not getting involved in that as I no longer have suitable premises to start poking around the guts of the thing.
I could get within about a mile of his premises before complications arise with strange road layout and lots of fast traffic. There is a local carrier but strangers to trikes can inadvertently cause damage by mishandling.
This is one of the problems of living here and the ferry problems compound them and increase the distance to travel by about 60 miles. It also puts me on the Loch Lomondside road which is narrow with wide lorries and tour buses as well as lots of deep potholes reported.

If I go out on my other trike tomorrow the music festival drunks should all be asleep so the road may be more peaceful than of late.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
A grey, chilly and drizzly day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Could have been better after feeling really bleurgh yesterday. Still don't feel terribly stellar. Oh, the joy of lady issues. So I've not done very much other than curl up with a hot water bottle and watch copious quantities of snooker.

I did have to pop out earlier to convey the parental unit to the quack to get her covid jab.

Not planning on cooking this evening as there's stuff in the fridge that needs using up, but I do have an interesting kitchen project on the go which will be completed later this evening.

The Patient had his covid jab yesterday, the one for the people over 75 years old. Today he is even more tired than usual. I hope this is the result of the jab, and lasts just a few days.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've not noticed it but if a person has more than one way of behaving then it's not a big step to describe ''different behaviours.''

The word "behaviour" covers all manner of actions. Isn't that good enough? I suspect that the users of "behaviours" are attempting to inject some bogus psychobabble gravitas into their ramblings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom