Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Last of the days sun used for an ebiked ride to Morrisons, their app under "Your offers"had a single offer of 10% off ready meals. Obviously the meaning of offers is beyond them. Anyway used on a couple of corned beef hash's. Those aside despite looking around the store the only other thing I thought was worth buying was a single banana to hopefully start to age by tomorrow afternoon when it gets eaten the more green ones gift card free from M&S at lunchtime.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Evening cuppa swapped for a hot chocolate
Had 40 minutes working on projects in the garage

tyred

Legendary Member
Some truly horrific showers today, some with hail mixed in. (Checks calendar, it really is the last day of April!)

Dad now at home and much improved from yesterday. I assume he must have picked up some kind of stomach bug.

I escaped to the theatre tonight to see a local production of John B. Keane's 'The year of the hiker' and enjoyed it enormously.

classic33

Leg End Member
Some truly horrific showers today, some with hail mixed in. (Checks calendar, it really is the last day of April!)

Dad now at home and much improved from yesterday. I assume he must have picked up some kind of stomach bug.

I escaped to the theatre tonight to see a local production of John B. Keane's 'The year of the hiker' and enjoyed it enormously.
Not that uncommon really.
https://www.rte.ie/archives/2019/0305/1034374-april-snow-showers/

Top Bottom