Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Lovely lunchtime stroll completed

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Have I got a suspicious mind, or just being cautious?

Yesterday I bought an item on Ebay. This morning the seller sent me an message to say that Ebay had not given him my postal address. He wanted me to send him an email to his email address, rather than through Ebay.

This has never happened before. So I went into Ebay to send him my address through their messaging system. I am sure that Ebay do not want, or approve of, transactions outside of Ebay, and I presume this means communications as well. If anything goes wrong, Ebay can see the trial of messages.

What do you think.

I narrowly avoided a scam once, by noticing one tiny detail that was not as it should be.

I'm not a frequent user of ebay, but it sounds slightly suspicious to me.. 🤔

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My neighbour has left his car's passenger window open but he couldn't be bothered to open his front door to me so it'll stay open until he bothers to find out why I knocked on his door.

A warm, muggy and occasionally sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept ok-ish, though had a weird dream about making toasted sandwiches for cyclists taking part in a race. No, I can't explain it either. Anyways, I did a load of laundry, and then went out and joined a friend and her dogs for a nice walk. I also ended up taking my cagoule off (it keeps looking like rain) as I was too warm. It was good to set the world to rights.

Lovely luncheon of two slices of wholemeal toast with homemade pate, a tangerine, some pomegranate and two :cuppa:

Now sat watching the snooker (O'Sullivan v Bingham) and tweaking some writing. When the session of snooker finishes, I shall hoof off to Tesco for bread, milk and some gubbins for Saturday. And to throw some petrol into the car. There's enough in there to get me to Stoneleigh, but not quite enough to get me back.

Top Bottom