Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Still raining. Coffee, toast and marmalade break.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think that @tyred has sent over some of his weather. Looking out of the window, it does not look like it is raining. However, when I went outside, briefly, I was getting wet. Is this what they call a "soft" day?

On an entirely different subject, I think there will be heated disagreements at the PO inquiry this afternoon. The KC, who I think represents one of the ladies who went to prison, will be questionning someone.

Last edited:
Cool and rather wet here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well. Feel a bit bleurgh and stressed, as I've been inadvertently been dragged into Cat Fancy politics - something I normally avoid like the plague. The result of which is that I won't have a steward tomorrow because some peanut with far too much time on their hands has been stirring the pot. The show management has offered me an alternative steward to the one that I'd booked, but I have turned the alternative down, as I see that as giving in to whoever it is that is intent on causing trouble.

I won't go into details, because both I and the person who should have been stewarding for me will be putting in official complaints after the show. But the upshot of this is that since this is the third biggest show in the UK after the Supreme and the Coventry & Leicester I will be very busy.

Still need to finish some preparations for tomorrow, but I am having a very quiet day that involves watching snooker. I will though, have to go and pick up the parental unit's prescription later this afternoon.

Anyways, it is almost time for luncheon and *someone* wants their chicken...

Mike_P

Guru
And has it rained yet, no:sad:

Has now :rolleyes:

tom73

Guru
I think that @tyred has sent over some of his weather. Looking out of the window, it does not look like it is raining. However, when I went outside, briefly, I was getting wet. Is this what they call a "soft" day?

On an entirely different subject, I think there will be heated disagreements at the PO inquiry this afternoon. The KC, who I think represents one of the ladies who went to prison, will be questionning someone.

The guy is a complete plank given he's legally trained he's clueless. As to how his replies are an open goal for possible legal action later.
They are eating him alive, turns out no one else is asking questions. Most likely as the only way he can answer will incriminate himself.

Last edited:
so what do I w/ this?
keyboard cover.jpg

I don't like having it on the keyboard while I'm using it. am I to put it back on, then take it back off, every time to use the computer & put it away?

Top Bottom