Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

simongt

Guru
Went on a jolly to the Bressingham Steam Museum & Gardens yesterday. On the way, the team leader mentioned that there is a Dad's Army exhibition there. The whole minibus full immediately erupted into a chorus of 'Who do you think...' - ! :laugh:
Bearing in mind that the age range was from twenty to seventy, it just shows what a long term impact the show has had on folk. :okay:
The team leader then commented 'It's going to be a long day - !' :rofl:

Mike_P

Guru
Evening Lidl trek and in store walked into a work colleague so a grumble over the days events. On the return noticed the road works had vacated the road presumably for the bank holiday. They did not over Easter leaving 3 way lights at a busy junction. On the negative looks like on fencing off their bits and pieces they have blocked my normal ebike route.

Lovely day here. Had a lovely fortyish miles after work. I took the bridal path to national park. I had actually over-dressed a little as I didn't expect it to be so hot.

Now preparing my pie and chips as it's Friday :hungry:

Bridle path, surely!

Unless you've been saying "yes to the dress" :whistle:

Think a mega purchase of Toblerone coming up this weekend. In order to tempt me back Morrisons have given me £10 off £40. Usually struggle to spend half that their but a few large bars of big Toblerone should quickly add up. Currently 50p more than Asda but if I do not go way beyond £40 they should work out quite cheap.

Tesco send me those sorts of vouchers. I nearly always use them on cat food.

Top Bottom