Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Did you have to prove who you were to get that

Good question. It's photographic, but probably not. Mine's a race licence so it's a bit more than a standard BC licence though. I've therefore had to sign for races and have had a couple of doping tests at races.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good question. It's photographic, but probably not. Mine's a race licence so it's a bit more than a standard BC licence though. I've therefore had to sign for races and have had a couple of doping tests at races.
Saw my first digital passport on Thursday, and it was rejected. Hard copies only, not allowed if on a phone.

I was expecting to see a digital driving licence, but didn't.

Good morning

The Strawberry and Vanilla jam has been declared acceptable.

Poverty is a great teacher of skills. I am the woodworker I am today because I needed to fix stuff in my first flat 40+ years ago, and I couldn't afford to get any help.

This is also why I'm working in bicycle repair; I needed my bike for transport, which meant I couldn't leave it for a week in a bike shop to get repaired even if I could have afforded it.

Come to that, I still do need my bike for transport, but at least there's a workshop at the other end of my commute...

tom73

Guru
I am using my new iPhone and slowly getting used to it. I haven't done much ! A bit of looking on FB and taking a few photos. The playback of the photos is a bit disconcerting! Hey! That just moved! It's a bit unexpected to see things move at the beginning of what would be a still photo. I made a phone call this afternoon using it . It was a surprise! Just afternoon I rang the number and immediately heard the dialing tone. My old Whoarewe would take an age to switch on and then do the same just to tell me that there was no network! You can see why I just wanted to drop it into a bucket of water. It also used up the battery quickly and took hours to charge.

Do you mean live photo ? or slide show of a set of photos ?
You can turn off live photo on the top right hand-side of photo view finder when you take a pic.
Basic camera stuff is here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205659
You can if it's live photo turn them back into a single photo.
Pic's you have taken the i icon photo app will show you all the info. You can also use it to ID stuff like plants.
Once you get use to it the photo app has al sorts of handy tools. iPhone has been my default camera for years.
Other photo stuff is here https://support.apple.com/photos
sync photos to your iCloud account is handy way to view your library away from your phone.

Top Bottom