Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Went grocery shopping after work for a few bits a pieces. They run a spend €25 and get €5 off your next purchase over €25 offer and I've become excellent at keeping a mental count of what I'm buying to use my voucher, but today I miscalculated and was slightly short so added a Galaxy (the chocolate bar, not a Ford people carrier).

Had a 33 mile ride then on the single speed. It's still quite chilly and I could have used an extra layer on the descents.

tyred

Legendary Member
With local government elections next month, we seem to get "sorry you were out" cards from the would-be candidates. They must be taking lessons from the post office as I definitely wasn't out, I work from home.

A pity, as I'd like to ask them about why the junction at the bottom of the road has apparently been designed to be as dangerous as possible for pedestrians and that the boyracers use the road outside as a race track but no traffic calming has been forthcoming.

classic33

Leg End Member
With local government elections next month, we seem to get "sorry you were out" cards from the would-be candidates. They must be taking lessons from the post office as I definitely wasn't out, I work from home.

A pity, as I'd like to ask them about why the junction at the bottom of the road has apparently been designed to be as dangerous as possible for pedestrians and that the boyracers use the road outside as a race track but no traffic calming has been forthcoming.
Find out who you can vote for, get their e-mail addresses, and send them all the same e-mail asking your questions.

They can see who else was sent it, so it places a bit of pressure on them to answer. They won't know who has answered and what they said.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Savings money has been credited to my account, only for the vast majority of it to disappear straight back out again into other savings products. Just over half the interest has been retained and used for a minor spending spree on clothing, home & bike bits which should keep the Post Office and various courier firms busy for the next week or so.

So long as I don't have an exceptionally late night, the plan for Wednesday is to load a bike into the boot of the car and head off to Cambridge mid morning for another ride around the surrounding areas.

Anyways, time for bed this little one said.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First cuppa brewing
Trying to find a certain weather clock as per below but alas not been sold for years

View: https://www.amazon.com/Bedol-Three-World-Clock-Silver/dp/B0002ZOMXO/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Also sold in the states under " Sharper image world time rotating clock"

IMG-20240507-WA0000.jpeg

Top Bottom