Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Sending BIG healing hugs to you and Mrs GA :hugs:

Madam Lexi also sends purrs xxx

Play hard on the Bridge, beautiful girl xxx

Many thanks. I was lucky to get as much time after her diagnosis as I did. I was rather sad but comforted that she died at home, but only a short time of any apparent discomfort. She was ill in the yard, could only walk a short way at a time, but was determined to get to Mrs. GA before she made the transition. Which she did. A great dog.

The person I had bought a plastic kit from contacted me last night. I had been looking out for the post over the past week or so. I thought that it had been lost in the post . He apologised saying that he had been really busy and that it is now in the post .

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Time to get ready for work. Off site today I’ve 5 to keep happy only me can handle them. Would be 2h30 English lit paper. What can go wrong? I’ve one girl who will kick off, she so messed up no wonder. Girls are a lot harder to keep happy. Give me a room full of angry lads any day

Hope it goes well.

Mine, with 150 online, went OK on Thursday/Friday although the final student used all of the 36 hours plus 7 of the 10 minutes of 'additional time' to submit.
Oh, and one popped up and submitted before the end who'd not engaged with the module all semester nor submitted their first assessment.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright & sunny Suffolk. Up and about early, but not by choice - I just didn't have a good night's sleep. Still at least it means that there's a load of washing nearing completion, the wheelie bin's been moved back to where it belongs,an early delivery has been unpacked and coffee & breakfast have been had.

Next up is a trip into town for some fresh rolls for later on and then I may head out for a couple of hours on the bike this afternoon.

Top Bottom