It's been a warm, blustery and occasionally sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.
Slept pretty well. Swapped the jim jams for a baggy t-shirt, and was much more comfy. Downstairs, fed the cat, made myself a

and took it upstairs to do some writing. Have finished unpicking the bits that didn't work, saved them to a separate file just in case I still might want to use them, and have started re-writing the unpicked chapter.
Chores done at a better hour. Sorted out my stewarding kit for tomorrow. The unneeded bedding was bagged up. The blankets went to the utility room and the duvet went to the garage. When I have more time, I will see if it is salvageable. Vacuumed the mattress on the bed in the spare room, flipped it and vacuumed the other side. Put the protector on. Hooray, it fits!
Had a lovely luncheon of a wholgrain seeded sourdough roll filled with cheese & coleslaw, plus a banana and a small pot of tea.
Back to sorting the spare room. That ended up being a game of hunt-the-double-bed-fitted-sheet. Half the bedding cupboard all over the floor. Success eventually. Similar game was played with the duvet covers - most were too small. Rather than turn out the whole cupboard, I settled for one that was only a little bit too big. I think that a lot of this stuff will go to the charity shop eventually.
Made up the bed. That was fun with some "help" from Madam Boo. Who promptly picked a spot on the freshly-made bed and had a nice long nap.
Ironed my white coat, re-jigged my apple store and had a nice girly pamper session.
Supper was pasta al' amatriciana.
Now having a quiet evening. Just need to wash up in a bit.