Another delay repay claim submitted thanks to delays on the Cambridge - London line. Even if I'd gone the other way I'd have missed the connection at Cambridge as the delays were in both directions.
The Hertfordshire cloud seems to have followed me home as morning sunshine on the solar panels topped up the house battery and then seemed to stopped producing as soon as I got to London for the last leg.
With yet another quick turn round, the contents of the overnight bag were refreshed as soon as I got home and the bag put by the front door ready for Monday's away day. Since then I've done very little other than to submit the claim to Thameslink and then slump in front of the TV as it's the Petit Le Mans 10 hour IMSA race from Road Atlanta. The most movement I've done is to regularly reach for the sound off button on the remote control as the YouTube ads can't be skipped or blocked.