Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Morning. I'm sort of up. I woke up early but thought I might as well get up as I would be getting up soon. Im not sure what it is doing outside at the moment as it is still dark out.
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Morning. I'm sort of up. I woke up early but thought I might as well get up as I would be getting up soon. Im not sure what it is doing outside at the moment as it is still dark out.
Evening cuppa went down well

Whats this lubing chains malarky .....

The residue left on chain rings, sprockets, idles and chain solidifies and in my case it had almost set like concrete and had to be scraped off with a flat bladed screwdriver. White spirit wouldn't touch it.
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Light grey and light drizzle here.
I was catching up on a bit of sleep which I missed out on this morning.
Yesterday I managed to get my new cycle camera mount to fit my camera after filing one of the slots out, it was too small on one side. It has just reminded me that another driver almost did a similar thing to the person who caused me to crash by pulling out of a turning. This person saw me but I went over to the left hand side of the road and hit the dip. That dip is dangerous! I can now see that hitting it whilst braking hard is enough to tip you over the bars.
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Good morning from Suffolk where the thick mist of the early morning has gone and revealed dull grey cloud covered skies. Coffee has been had.

Just going to be faffing around the house this morning before getting the late morning outbound train for today's away day. The destination today is Nottingham and Man/Woman/Chainsaw at Rescue Rooms this evening. I think I'm going to take a lightweight fleece jacket as, even if I don't need to wear it, the extra pocketage will come in useful for things like glasses, old farts pass, earphone case & phone.
 
Top Bottom