Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
As the weather was 💩 for most of today, my planned omnibus journey into town was postponed until tomorrow.
I took the opportunity, after a soggy doggy walk, to catch up with some admin, filing and sorting of stuff that has got to, unfortunately, be sorted.
 

Andy in Germany

Legendary Member
Just to take the excitement up to '11', I've ordered a drainer for the washing up.

Yeah...
 

Mike_P

Legendary Member
Location
Harrogate
Car needed some of the very expensive stuff in it so took the opportunity to use a £1.50 off anything and a 50p off scones vouchers in Waitrose, the latter running out today
However as i had activated a new scones one as well I got £1 off a single pack of them ^_^
 
Top Bottom