Must have the cycling bug....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Yep, you have the bug. Don't seek medical advice; you won't need it after you've been cycling a while! :laugh:

OP
OP
Spally

Spally

:smile: My lift is running late could have had not her 1/2 in bed lol looking like a nice morning for a ride though :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ask forum member StuAff...

You are probably still in bed by the time he is usually out and on the road for some leisure rides.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Getting up at 5.30am to get ready to be picked up for a morning ride in city of London.

Anyone else as mad as me to get out and ride whilst roads are still fairly empty??
A year and a bit ago I did a ride around the back streets of Westminster at about 2am on a Monday morning and I came home convinced that there could never be a better time ride around the city - I had the whole place to myself! (Not that I have an aversion to sharing the roads - I have an aversion to those who don't share the roads.)

OP
OP
Spally

Spally

Only time I've been round that way at that time was in my cars :smile:

Not a bad idea though, must have been a very pleasant ride

OP
OP
Spally

Spally

I'm up for it. There is London night rider organised ride but that only has charity places left

daddypaul3

i did 10 mile's at 7am this morning up the Rochdale Canal was a bit fresh :cold: but i enjoyed it :rolleyes: , am also now on a weeks holiday from work so i will be hitting the tarmac every morning next week ............... bloody work's HR department have refused the C2W scheme ..... not impressed :cursing:

Top Bottom