Muvi fix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lanternerouge

Veteran
I just tried it out on my helmet - looks OKish!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmOj4l6uUn4

Armegatron

lanternerouge said:
Did you find that the sticky patch wasn't good enough? I was trying it out with that before, but not sure I want it permanently stuck on my helmet.

Me? Yeah, the sticky stuff I use is high quality and Ive never found anything that it wouldnt work on ;)
Also, with it being wedged between the helmet and the visor its a bit more piece of mind. Even then, the lanyard is wrapped around the helmet making it very secure.

Im surprised it's such a big deal fitting a MUVI to your helmet (fnarr fnarr) as they do provide some stuff for it.I've never had a problem...Other cameras are harder to fix....

Armegatron

lanternerouge said:
What sticky stuff is that Mike?

Some stuff I (ahem) aquired when I worked in a model shop. Ive even used it to stick the bumper to the car once ;) Dont know the brand or anything though, but at a guess its 3M.

Its kinda like those foam pads that are double sided sticky, but if you do need to peel it off it doesnt go all horrible like the cheaper stuff does.

Armegatron

Getting my heli fixed for the weekend hopefully, so Ill be using the clone on there as its a bit lighter. Should be interesting ;)

lanternerouge

Veteran
Cool, look forward to seeing the results!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am so glad i live in the countryside , i do not even have 1 traffic light on my commute and only 2 mini roundabouts.

The only time i do a town commute is on the way home from night shift and like you say at 5 am their is not many other vehicles about.

Top Bottom