My 1st published Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
So had the Mini DV set up for a week now. So we have had 1. POB - I overtook him on the flat, stopped behind a big flatbed HGV at Traffic Lights. He decided to go up the inside (Will have to sort out the footage) 2. Car pulling out from the left on an Island I was almost over (Slam on the brakes moment) saw him again tonight and he looked away when I stared at him. 3. An overtake then cut in as we come to stationery traffic (really annoys me) 4. Bit of road rage when a landrover wouldn't give way, cue standoff and drivers out of cars and landrover going up the right handside curb 5. Another pull out from an Isand (see below)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2_5WDmhI&feature=youtube_gdata
I swear the weather kills the brain cells. Strangely more incidents in a week with camera than in a month without. Last time it was this bad was Easter.

I don't think it SMIDSY in most cases like that, at worst its Sorry Mate I Don't Give a To$$ I'm Bigger than You (SMIDGTIBY) or they genuinely don't expect to a bike to be travelling faster than walking pace.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
HLaB said:
I don't think it SMIDSY in most cases like that, at worst its Sorry Mate I Don't Give a To$$ I'm Bigger than You (SMIDGTIBY) or they genuinely don't expect to a bike to be travelling faster than walking pace.

Yup i think the same they do not care and do not expect you to be travelling in some cases as fast as them.I think i shocked the car behind me whne i hit 37 mph down a hill on my subway 1 today :becool:.
I had a close call as well but the file was corrupt.Maybe it was the shot of nice lady cyclist in hotpants burnt the lens out........

Top Bottom