My 5p solution to have a perfect camera angle with a Muvi Micro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
If you're a blithering idiot, like me, you may have a problem putting your muvi micro to the correct angle, and get lots of pretty videos starting Mrs Sky and her co-star Mr Tarmac.

For my solution you will need:

• Glue
  • Blu-tac
  • Some pennies (I used 3p)
Assuming you already have glue and blu-tack, it shouldn't cost more than about 5p to make :smile:

Here's one I made earlier....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDZZ2vi2orI

How about it?! Better than using some paint to draw a line - ho ho! :smile:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Well come on then! Fix it lad.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
So you ride with the periscope stuck up like that....I'll stick with the rucksack strap..... not messing up the look of my Bell Sweep R..no way............:smile: vane me.......yes..........:smile:

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
fossyant said:
So you ride with the periscope stuck up like that....I'll stick with the rucksack strap..... not messing up the look of my Bell Sweep R..no way............:smile: vane me.......yes..........:smile:

If you're vain you could use a £1 coin rather than 3 1ps :biggrin:

Crankarm

Guru
Isn't there a small Allen Head bolt at the hinge point? Surely just make sure it is tight enough that the hinged bracket cannot move :biggrin:? Good effort though Thomas. You must have finished your exams to have time to play with your helmet :smile:. Hope they went ok.

The painted line seems the best mod. Alternatively affix a numbered graduated scale if one wants to be a real smart ar$e :smile:.

Crankarm

Guru
thomas said:
If you're vain you could use a £1 coin rather than 3 1ps :smile:

Or more money than sense :smile:.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Crankarm said:
Isn't there a small Allen Head bolt at the hinge point? Surely just make sure it is tight enough that the hinged bracket cannot move :wahhey:? Good effort though Thomas. You must have finished your exams to have time to play with your helmet :smile:. Hope they went ok.

The painted line seems the best mod. Alternatively affix a numbered graduated scale if one wants to be a real smart ar$e :boxing:.

Last is Saturday :thumbsup: I wouldn't want the attachment always pointing up..hence just giving it some support :sad:

Don't think I had a problem with mine...Mine is fitted using nylon tags and the original bracket...and a rubber band thoughtfully supplied by the postman throwing them all over the pavement.

Crankarm

Guru
hackbike 666 said:
Don't think I had a problem with mine...Mine is fitted using nylon tags and the original bracket...and a rubber band thoughtfully supplied by the postman throwing them all over the pavement.

They do that where you are as well? I thought RM was trying to save costs ..........

Top Bottom