My amazing hybrid (Joey) & his Vittoria Randonneur tyres!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sellyb

Joey really had to discover the mountain bike side of his hybrid personality today, as he learnt to swim. Roads had become rivers with all sorts floating in them, and what's with all the hills, previously undiscovered, that I'm finding around my area! We managed to get lost, it was a big mistake going out but very exciting! I have to give a gold star to the Vittoria Randonneur tyres too! Amayyzzzing how they didn't puncture, and how they gripped the road, through the flood water..brilliant! Poor Joey!
Thank goodness I didn't take Scott the roady, he would never have coped...bless him!

It's like Thomas the Tank Engine but with bikes.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Joey really had to discover the mountain bike side of his hybrid personality today, as he learnt to swim. Roads had become rivers with all sorts floating in them, and what's with all the hills, previously undiscovered, that I'm finding around my area! We managed to get lost, it was a big mistake going out but very exciting! I have to give a gold star to the Vittoria Randonneur tyres too! Amayyzzzing how they didn't puncture, and how they gripped the road, through the flood water..brilliant! Poor Joey!
Thank goodness I didn't take Scott the roady, he would never have coped...bless him!

Glad I'm not the only person who gives my bikes a personality, nice post.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The only name I've given to a bike is the 'Lethal Impact' retro road bike I'm restoring. It's got the name because it tried to kill it's two previous owners, the last who gave it to me.

It's now got a 'Gios' badge, because there's no ID on it. However, I'm going to get 'Lethal Impact' printed up for it somewhere.

OP
OP
Sellyb

Sellyb

I remember Thomas the Tank Engine, goodness I'm showing my age! Loving the Lethal Impact too! Come on more bikes with names please, let's start something!! Let's start a Cyclechat name game!

OP
OP
Sellyb

Sellyb

I think they should start to be named on any entry forms, especially as they do half the work!:cycle:

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
yay name thread!! i went with Ruby Ruby Ruby Roubaix (thank you Kaiser Chiefs) for my Roubaix elite. Need a name for my Secteur elite now. suggestions on the back of a post card please....:thumbsup:

Cyclist33

I was lucky coz Maggie (my hybrid) went out on Monday afternoon, when it was dry and sunny ;-)

Stu

Top Bottom