My Barclays account has been suspended! This must be the 3rd time this month

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I know we often get posts on this subject............I actually enjoy reading them (am I sad :smile: ).
But the same threat/warning 3 times in 2 weeks ??
I assume it must be different people using the same scam.......otherwise why keep trying me when its obvious I'm not going to respond.
I'm guessing these people operate like the peodophiles.............they get to know each other and swap illegal ideas and contacts.

Glenn

Veteran
My Nat West account keeps getting suspended too.

Lonestar

Veteran
I'm a bit picky where I use my card...if that's relevant...Always shred my stuff and never leave any details lying about...

subaqua

What’s the point
I'm a bit picky where I use my card...if that's relevant...Always shred my stuff and never leave any details lying about...
I think the op was being a little facetious .

However , I use cc everywhere as its not my money . I never use bank card except for cash machine and never a fee paying one . I know what the skimmers look like too .

Levo-Lon

Guru
Ive been with same bank for over 30yrs..

but my account is blocked in about 20 other banking institutions..even tesco bank have blocked me..
itunes..the list is endless..HMRC every day atm..tax rebate even tho ive not done my tax..lol
i block most but they keep coming...

sadly lots still fall for it, so if its 1000/1 shot for a winner its easy money..

TVC

I think the op was being a little facetious .

However , I use cc everywhere as its not my money . I never use bank card except for cash machine and never a fee paying one . I know what the skimmers look like too .
Same here, I only use a credit card for on line transactions and I try to only use cash machines I know.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I keep getting bills for itune. I must say I have never used itune so they go straight into delete.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Talk Talk keep having trouble collecting my direct debit. Hardly surprising as I haven't been with them for two years.

And their tech advisors keeps phoning to tell me they've found a virus on my PC. It's always male advisors now, the females don't bother since I started talking dirty to them.

Bit sexist......wots wrong with talking filthy to the fellas? :whistle:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Apparently, my PayPal account has been limited!
But, on the other hand, I can get a 25% discount on penis enlargement. Not sue if that is in £sterling or inches though......

Top Bottom