My Boardman CX Comp.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hello all,
As some may know I have been selling my road bike and kit, due to a spell off work, the kit I sold , garmin , clothes etc, was to be used to buy a all rounder bike for paths, trails,road. Well as my wife and I were in Leeds Thursday/Friday/ sat, my sons graduation from Leeds uni on Friday, I decided to look at adverts around the Leeds area, with the intention of popping in for a look on the way home on Saturday, I spotted this CX bike for sale in Barnsley, so arranged to drop in yesterday. And I'm I glad I did, the gent bought it if off someone who had had it on a turbo once,but due to car maintenance, he had to sell bike/turbo for some money, my seller bought it and rode it for 16miles only, as he did not get on with the drop bars, he has since bought the MX version of this bike.
So it was my size, and went to have a look, bike was mint condition, set of mudguards fitted, two bottle cages with new sis bottles, Boardman wireless computer, that was just the bike, was then given loads of extras, that he didn't need anymore as he had multiples of them. ( please see photos) . So from initially been for sale at £375, I also purchased it for the reduced price of £340. I think I have got a bargain, see what you think.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What a lovely gentleman he was to, a pleasure to have met him.

Regards
Tony.

Nice bike, keep it this time :okay:

Top Bottom