my cats been shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Some sick bast@rd shot one of my cats in the throat either last night or early this morning, if I find out who then they will need surgery to remove an air rifle from their @rse, fekin sick bast@rds :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: what the feck is wrong with some folk:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Sorry to hear that, rr! Harmless. defenceless animals are vulnerable to these sickos.

A few months ago, there was a spate of cat decapitations not too far way from us.

I understand your fury. We have an old Tom cat and hope to god no-one harms him or all hell will break lose.

Mrs M

Guru
:angry:
OMG
Hope your cat has survived this?
So sad and angry to read.
Our neighbours cat, a lovely, wee, friendly Bengal was shot in the face when he was just a few months old.
Nobody was brought to justice and the neighbours moved away.
Hugs to you and your wee cat xx

Not that I know of, there is a park across the road from my house , one of my near neighbours informs me he saw teenagers with an air gun on the park yesterday evening, I said and what did you do about it ……...nothing was the reply..... fekin nob ed
Can i ask how the cat is?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
:angry:
OMG
Hope your cat has survived this?
So sad and angry to read.
Our neighbours cat, a lovely, wee, friendly Bengal was shot in the face when he was just a few months old.
Nobody was brought to justice and the neighbours moved away.
Hugs to you and your wee cat xx

Thanks , the vet reckons he will be fine...……….in time

Top Bottom