My Cycling Log

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul J

Another way to describe it is for example it is the 55th day of the year and the red line indicates that you and I are approximately one sixth of the way through the year. If you were to imagine 366 lines for this year then the red line is on the 55th and will proportionately move with the days. As I understand it.

That makes more sense and explains what the red line means. I am above the required average as can be seen below so it can't be to do with target.
targety.jpg

billy1561

BB wrecker
It looks like the red line could be from 1st of Jan for a calender year. Seeing that your calendar year starts on 20 th Feb that could explain why you 'appear' to be behind on the chart when in fact you are ahead.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It looks like the red line could be from 1st of Jan for a calender year. Seeing that your calendar year starts on 20 th Feb that could explain why you 'appear' to be behind on the chart when in fact you are ahead.

That looks right to me. In fact it looks like everybody's red line is in the same position, approximately a sixth of the way into the year, regardless of when the goal period starts.

Paul J

Atleast it makes sense now and that unless you start from 1st Jan with your goal the two items it charts don't correlate to each other. If I didn't get i'm sure others didn't either ;)

Thanks chaps

Top Bottom