My Cycling Log

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Just had a thought. Could it be that my start day hasn't arrived yet? I want to start this Mon 13 Feb 2012.
Just a thought also, but I got that error everytime I tried to transfer mine. It turned out that I wasn't copying all the info from Shauns post. Drag the curser further to the right and you may see that there is more data to copy.

lavoisier

Winter is Coming!
Thanks GaG have done it again. Will wait until next update to see.

Shaun

Founder
All looks to be okay - I suspect it's just a delay in updating at the MCL ticker end of things. It's happened to a few people but usually rights itself after a day or two. Let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Paul J

CAn someone explain the graph.... Obviously the green part is how many miles you have done but what is the red line? Some people have a second line also a red/ pinky colour like SMRbtH above.

Paul J

red line is where you should be if you are on target to reach your goal.

I think the system gets updated only once a day, as the mileage doesn't tally with what I have entered on my cycling log as it says I have done 16.45 mls which puts me ahead of target.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Your progress target that is.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think the system gets updated only once a day, as the mileage doesn't tally with what I have entered on my cycling log as it says I have done 16.45 mls which puts me ahead of target.

Please remember that the chap who kindly supplies the link for the target logs is in Australia so will take a while to update sometimes.

Paul J

Please remember that the chap who kindly supplies the link for the target logs is in Australia so will take a while to update sometimes.

And a mighty fine job he does :cheers:

Still don't get what the read line is for, as most peoples is in exactly the same place.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Another way to describe it is for example it is the 55th day of the year and the red line indicates that you and I are approximately one sixth of the way through the year. If you were to imagine 366 lines for this year then the red line is on the 55th and will proportionately move with the days. As I understand it.

Steve H

Large Member
CAn someone explain the graph.... Obviously the green part is how many miles you have done but what is the red line? Some people have a second line also a red/ pinky colour like SMRbtH above.
Green is the progress made to date as a proportion of the whole bar. The red line is where you 'should' be by now against your target if you were doing the required average mileage every day. Not sure what the second pink line is on some people's bars. Someone else will need to help with that

Top Bottom