My DeiselClaim .Com. anyone tried it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
The adverts seem genuine.
I owned 2 diesel cars from that period, both bought new from a main dealer (long gone).
So..... as per title, has anyone tried it ?

tom73

Guru
Like all claim sites they take a big chuck in fees. For only doing what you can easily do yourself. Have a look on line for what you do or go onto money saving expert web site. That will tell you and explain in a simple way.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Like all claim sites they take a big chuck in fees. For only doing what you can easily do yourself. Have a look on line for what you do or go onto money saving expert web site. That will tell you and explain in a simple way.

On this sort thing, how easy is it to ring a legal case against a motor manufacturer? answer virtually impossible so tagging onto a class action suit is really the only way. independent view here
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/diesel-emissions-group-legal-claims/
leigh day will take least of your payout in fees, mydieselclaim .com will take the most.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
No haven't tried it. But as Tom said, all companies are the same and offer a range of services (like PPI a few years ago). It's easy to go through them but they do take a hefty chunk. The other downside of using a company is that they then have all of your info, and when I did a PPI claim I was bombarded with calls for months after (presumably becasue they have sold my contact details). but if you want a quick service and are happy to have a chunk taken out, I can't see you've got much to lose

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It's easy to go through them but they do take a hefty chunk.

if you see my link above that hefty chunk varies by firm. one it gets to court they all combine in one case, so you are better off with a firm that charges less

also worth stating it could take ages to come through if at all, so anything you get will be a bonus.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Isn't it about fuel in cars as your OP?

Ish 🙂
Its more about that claims company any whether it has worked for anyone.

Top Bottom